Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teddy Bear Rhyme goes into live action.

Once we have learned this simple action rhyme the teddy Bears picnic will have different activities off showing from the rhyme.  Skipping being one off shoot.  Possibly a Teddy Bear show with all the Teddy Bears and assistants helping the Teddy Bears sing and do the actions for this song.Hopefully there will be pictures taken as well for the Teddy bear Scrap book.
Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info: cve4me.com cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/cve4mejournal Facebook : cve4me

2 comments:

  1. Discover How To Become A Better Singer ..
    Over 10,000 Singers – Including Professionals, Recording Artists and Even Total Beginners – Have Used The Superior Singing Method To Experience Vocal Breakthroughs .
    Visit http://clickmeterlink.com/sing-better-fast-new

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. toys for 2 year old

    ReplyDelete